supply chain=ကုန္ပစၥည္း ထုတ္လုပ္ ေရာင္းခ် သယ္ယူပိုေဆာင္ ျဖန္႔ျဖဴးျခင္း အဆင့္ဆင့္စံနစ္၊ ကြန္ယက္၊
အသံုး။ ။ companies looking for a shortened supply chain and increased efficiency.
အသံုး။ ။ companies looking for a shortened supply chain and increased efficiency.
Idiom
safe bet=အနာဂတ္ျဖစ္ရပ္အတြက္ ေသခ်ာေသာ အေလာင္းအစား၊ ျဖစ္ဖို႔ ေသခ်ာသည္၊
အသံုး။ ။it is a safe bet that the current owners will not sell.
it's a pretty safe bet that Harry won't be able to graduate on time.
safe bet=အနာဂတ္ျဖစ္ရပ္အတြက္ ေသခ်ာေသာ အေလာင္းအစား၊ ျဖစ္ဖို႔ ေသခ်ာသည္၊
အသံုး။ ။it is a safe bet that the current owners will not sell.
it's a pretty safe bet that Harry won't be able to graduate on time.
to play hardball=လိုအပ္ေသာရလဒ္ရဖို႔ မညွာမတာ ရန္မူဆက္ဆံသည္၊
အသံုး။ ။ I think it's time we play hardball with the suspect—he's not going to talk otherwise.
He's a nice guy, but he can play hardball when he needs to.
အသံုး။ ။ I think it's time we play hardball with the suspect—he's not going to talk otherwise.
He's a nice guy, but he can play hardball when he needs to.
reproductive age= အမ်ိဳးသမီး သားဖြားႏိုင္ေသာ အရြယ္
အသံုး။ ။ Reproductive age of women is ages between 12 and 49.
အသံုး။ ။ Reproductive age of women is ages between 12 and 49.
Menarche=အပ်ိဳေဖၚဝင္စအခ်ိန္
အသံုး။ ။ The worldwide average age of menarche is very difficult to estimate accurately, and it varies significantly by geographical region, race, ethnicity and other characteristics.
အသံုး။ ။ The worldwide average age of menarche is very difficult to estimate accurately, and it varies significantly by geographical region, race, ethnicity and other characteristics.
menopause=ေသြးဆံုးခ်ိန္
အသံုး။ ။I take calcium and vitamin D supplements, but prescription medications are generally only for women in menopause.
အသံုး။ ။I take calcium and vitamin D supplements, but prescription medications are generally only for women in menopause.
robustious(adj)= သန္မာေသာ၊ ခိုင္ခန္႔ေသာ၊ ၾကမ္းတမ္းေသာ၊ အၾကမ္းထည္ျဖစ္ေသာ၊ စည္းကမ္းမဲ့ ဆူညံေသာ။
အသံထြက္။ ။ (ro-BUHS-chuhs)
အသံုး။ ။ War waits not for robustious men.’ He sighed, then fell silent.
Opening his eyes, he realised that somebody was knocking at his door, and shouting in a robustious bass-- "Christian, I say."
အသံထြက္။ ။ (ro-BUHS-chuhs)
အသံုး။ ။ War waits not for robustious men.’ He sighed, then fell silent.
Opening his eyes, he realised that somebody was knocking at his door, and shouting in a robustious bass-- "Christian, I say."
Timbuktu(n)= အေဝးတေနရာ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (tim-buk-TOO)
အသံုး။ ။ She used to go from here to timbuktu whenever she is disappointing.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (tim-buk-TOO)
အသံုး။ ။ She used to go from here to timbuktu whenever she is disappointing.
Idiom
to touch a(raw) nerve= ေဒါသျဖစ္ေအာင္လုပ္သည္။ ဝမ္းနည္းေအာင္လုပ္သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Your column must have touched a nerve, because we are getting slammed with feedback from readers—and they're not happy.
You touched a raw nerve when you talked to the manager about the need for better communications within the company.
to touch a(raw) nerve= ေဒါသျဖစ္ေအာင္လုပ္သည္။ ဝမ္းနည္းေအာင္လုပ္သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Your column must have touched a nerve, because we are getting slammed with feedback from readers—and they're not happy.
You touched a raw nerve when you talked to the manager about the need for better communications within the company.
Idiom
to flip out= ေဒါသအလြန္ထြက္လာသည္။ အံအားသင့္ အထိတ္တလန္႔ျဖစ္ျခင္းေၾကာင့္ မိမိကိုယ္မိမိထိန္းမရျဖစ္သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Mom will flip out when she founds out we broke her vase!
I nearly flipped out when she told me she and David were getting married.
အသံုး။ ။ Mom will flip out when she founds out we broke her vase!
I nearly flipped out when she told me she and David were getting married.
to get it into your head= မွန္ကန္ေၾကာင္းစတင္စဥ္းစားသည္၊ ယံုၾကည္မူစတင္သည္၊ နားလည္လက္ခံလာသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ When will you get it into your head that he's not coming back?
Get it into your head: I'm in charge until mom gets home, so you have to listen to me.
အသံုး။ ။ When will you get it into your head that he's not coming back?
Get it into your head: I'm in charge until mom gets home, so you have to listen to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment