living document=evergreen document=dynamic document= အဆက္မျပတ္ တည္းျဖတ္၊ျပင္ဆင္မြမ္းမံခဲ့ေသာ/ေနေသာ စာရြက္စာတမ္း
အသံုး။ ။ A living document tells you when your colleague updates the sales figures.
အသံုး။ ။ A living document tells you when your colleague updates the sales figures.
heat up(idiom)= ပူေႏြးလာသည္။ ေဒါသျဖစ္သည္။ အရွိန္ျမွင့္တက္လာသည္။ ပိုႀကီးမားလာသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Their cold war is heating up.
I'm just waiting for the water to heat up before I get in the shower.
အသံုး။ ။ Their cold war is heating up.
I'm just waiting for the water to heat up before I get in the shower.
frenemy(n)= အေျခခံအားျဖင့္ တစ္ဦးႏွင့္တစ္ဦး မႀကိဳက္ဘဲ ျပိဳင္ဆိုင္မႈမ်ားရိွေသာ္လည္း မိတ္ေဆြေယာင္ေဆာင္ျခင္း။
အသံုး။ ။ Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg have been frenemies for years.
အသံုး။ ။ Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg have been frenemies for years.
blow your own trumpet(idiom)= ေအာင္ျမင္မႈကို ဂုဏ္ယူစြာေျပာသည္။ မိမိေကာင္းေၾကာင္း၊ ေတာ္ေၾကာင္း ကိုယ္ေရေသြးေျပာသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ I don't mean to blow my own trumpet, but this pasta sauce I made is quite delicious!
အသံုး။ ။ I don't mean to blow my own trumpet, but this pasta sauce I made is quite delicious!
boondoggle (n,v)= မလိုအပ္ေသာ/အသံုးခ်မရေသာ စီမံကိန္း၊ ထူးျခားဆန္းျပားေသာ ေဒသသို႔ အားလပ္ရက္ ခရီးထြက္ျခင္း၊ ပလပ္စတစ္ျဖင့္ ရက္ထားေသာ ႀကိဳးျပား၊ မလိုအပ္ေသာ/အသံုးခ်မရေသာ စီမံကိန္းအတြက္ ေငြ သို႔မဟုတ္ အခ်ိန္ကို သံုးသည္။
အသံထြက္။ ။ (BOON-dog-uhl)
အသံုး။ ။ While that may have some positive health effects, aggressive medical therapy is also a boondoggle for drug companies.
During my boondoggle in Honolulu, the company put me up in a mighty nice resort hotel.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (BOON-dog-uhl)
အသံုး။ ။ While that may have some positive health effects, aggressive medical therapy is also a boondoggle for drug companies.
During my boondoggle in Honolulu, the company put me up in a mighty nice resort hotel.
frumious(adj)= အလြန္ေဒါသထြက္ေသာ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (FROO-mi-uhs)
အသံုး။ ။ When my sister broke my prized possession on purpose I was frumious.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (FROO-mi-uhs)
အသံုး။ ။ When my sister broke my prized possession on purpose I was frumious.
hotsy-totsy = hotsie-totsie(adj) = အဆင္ေျပ တည္ျငိမ္ေသာ၊ မွန္ကန္ေသာ၊ အေကာင္းဆံုးျဖစ္ေသာ။
အသံထြက္။ ။ (HOT-see TOT-see)
အသံုး။ ။ You have to pursue her. Go after her, let her know you think she’s hotsy-totsy, ask her out.
He always thinks everything is just hotsy-totsy.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (HOT-see TOT-see)
အသံုး။ ။ You have to pursue her. Go after her, let her know you think she’s hotsy-totsy, ask her out.
He always thinks everything is just hotsy-totsy.
ask out(phrasal verb)= ခ်ိန္းဆိုသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ She said she was going to ask him out to lunch.
အသံုး။ ။ She said she was going to ask him out to lunch.
droog(n)= ဂိုင္းအဖြဲ႔ဝင္၊ လက္မ႐ႊံေနာက္လိုက္။
အသံထြက္။ ။ (droog)
အသံုး။ ။ at the beginning of the film, a tramp is kicked to death by Alex and his droogs.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (droog)
အသံုး။ ။ at the beginning of the film, a tramp is kicked to death by Alex and his droogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment