Idiom
off the beaten track= မၾကာခဏ သြားလာသည့္ လမ္ေၾကာင္းမ်ားမွ ခြါျပီး
အသံုး။ ။ we tried to find locations slightly off the beaten track.
အသံုး။ ။ we tried to find locations slightly off the beaten track.
odd man out= အုပ္စုတစုတြင္ရိွ အျခားလူမ်ားႏွင့္ ကြဲျပားျခားနားေသာသူ
အသံုး။ ။ You're going to be odd man out if you go to a dinner party dressed like that!
အသံုး။ ။ You're going to be odd man out if you go to a dinner party dressed like that!
run-of-the-mill= သာမွန္
အသံုး။ ။ I was just a very average run-of-the-mill kind of student.
အသံုး။ ။ I was just a very average run-of-the-mill kind of student.
to run its course= အဟန္႔အတားမရိွဘဲ သဘာဝအတိုင္း ျပီးဆံုးသည္/ျဖစ္သည္/အဆံုးသတ္သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Sorry. There is no medicine for it. It will just have to run its course.
အသံုး။ ။ Sorry. There is no medicine for it. It will just have to run its course.
biometric(n, adj)= လူ႔႐ုပ္ပိုင္းဆိုင္ရာ လကၡဏာမ်ား (မ်က္ႏွာ၊ လက္ေခ်ာင္း ပုံသ႑ာန္ စသည္တို႔ကို) အသုံးျပဳျခင္း
အသံုး။ ။ The cards will contain biometric information.
အသံုး။ ။ The cards will contain biometric information.
onsite(adj)= ေနရာတြင္ တည္ရိွေသာ
အသံုး။ ။ The family lived in a mobile home on site for four
years during the project.
အသံုး။ ။ The family lived in a mobile home on site for four
years during the project.
Shigella(n)= ေသြးဝမ္းသြား ေရာဂါ
အသံုး။ ။ Children between the ages of 2 and 4 are most likely to get shigella infection.
အသံုး။ ။ Children between the ages of 2 and 4 are most likely to get shigella infection.
Idiom
to raise hell= ဆူညံေႏွာက္ယွက္မႈျပဳသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ I started raising hell as soon as I was in college and could do what I wanted,
အသံုး။ ။ I started raising hell as soon as I was in college and could do what I wanted,
to haul someone over the coals= ခက္ထန္ ၾကမ္းတမ္းစြာ ေဝဖန္သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ I was hauled over the coals by my boss last week for messing up the accounting software.
အသံုး။ ။ I was hauled over the coals by my boss last week for messing up the accounting software.
rank and file= ေခါင္းေဆာင္မႈ မရိွေသာ ႏိုင္ငံေရး ပါတီ အဖြဲ႕ဝင္မ်ား၊ အာဏာမရိွေသာ၊ သာမန္ျဖစ္ေသာ
အသံုး။ ။ The rank and file will vote on the proposed contract tomorrow.
The pay for a rank-and-file crew member is actually pretty low.
အသံုး။ ။ The rank and file will vote on the proposed contract tomorrow.
The pay for a rank-and-file crew member is actually pretty low.
isolation room = ေလဝင္ ေလထြက္သန္႔စင္ထားေသာ သီးသန္႔လူနာခန္း
Emergency Room/ Traum Room = အေရးေပၚ အခန္း / အထူးၾကပ္မတ္ ခန္း
Decontamination room = ညစ္ညမ္းမႈႏွင့္ ေရာဂါကူးစက္မႈမွ ကာကြယ္ထားေသာ အခန္း
Resuscitation Room = အေရးေပၚ အသက္ကယ္ဆယ္ေရး အခန္း
Gynecology Examination Room = သားဖြားမီးယပ္ ေရာဂါ စစ္ေဆးခန္း
Haemodalysis center = ေက်ာက္ကပ္ သန႔္စင္ေရး ဌါန
Emergency Room/ Traum Room = အေရးေပၚ အခန္း / အထူးၾကပ္မတ္ ခန္း
Decontamination room = ညစ္ညမ္းမႈႏွင့္ ေရာဂါကူးစက္မႈမွ ကာကြယ္ထားေသာ အခန္း
Resuscitation Room = အေရးေပၚ အသက္ကယ္ဆယ္ေရး အခန္း
Gynecology Examination Room = သားဖြားမီးယပ္ ေရာဂါ စစ္ေဆးခန္း
Haemodalysis center = ေက်ာက္ကပ္ သန႔္စင္ေရး ဌါန
No comments:
Post a Comment