Phrasal Verbs
fall out with someone= စိတ္ပ်က္ေဒါသထြက္သည္။ မိတ္ေဆြအျဖစ္မွရပ္ဆိုင္းသည္။ က်ြတ္ထြက္သည္။
falling-out(noun)= အျငင္းပြားမူ၊ သေဘာထားကြဲလြဲမူ။
အသံုး။ ။ I fell out with my sister because she broke my necklace.
Marcus and Akos have fallen out.
My hair fell out when I was ill.
Jerry hasn't spoken to his brother for years. They had a falling-out over money.
falling-out(noun)= အျငင္းပြားမူ၊ သေဘာထားကြဲလြဲမူ။
အသံုး။ ။ I fell out with my sister because she broke my necklace.
Marcus and Akos have fallen out.
My hair fell out when I was ill.
Jerry hasn't spoken to his brother for years. They had a falling-out over money.
set off= ခရီးစတင္သည္။
set off something (or set something off)= စတင္မူကိုျဖစ္ေစသည္။ ေပါက္ကြဲမူကိုျဖစ္ေစသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ He set off from Paris last Sunday.
He came home with lipstick on his collar and this set off
a huge argument.
They set a bomb off outside the building.
set off something (or set something off)= စတင္မူကိုျဖစ္ေစသည္။ ေပါက္ကြဲမူကိုျဖစ္ေစသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ He set off from Paris last Sunday.
He came home with lipstick on his collar and this set off
a huge argument.
They set a bomb off outside the building.
scrouge(v)= ညွစ္သည္၊ ဖိသိပ္သည္၊ ျပည့္က်ပ္သည္။
အသံထြက္။ ။ (skrouj, skrooj)
အသံုး။ ။ Among the rodents the hamster and the field-mouse are a scourge to agriculture.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (skrouj, skrooj)
အသံုး။ ။ Among the rodents the hamster and the field-mouse are a scourge to agriculture.
squirl(n)= ေကာက္ေကြးျပီး အလွဆင္ျခင္း၊ ေကာက္ေကြးလွပသည့္ လက္ေရး။
အသံထြက္။ ။ (skwuhrl)
အသံုး။ ။ Some of [the suits] came decorated in an elaborate squirl of crayon-like art.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (skwuhrl)
အသံုး။ ။ Some of [the suits] came decorated in an elaborate squirl of crayon-like art.
Idioms
to go belly up= ေဒဝါလီခံသည္၊ ေဆာင္ရြက္မူကို ရပ္တန္႔သည္။ ေသဆံုးသည္။
အသံုး။ ။The business went belly up after only six months.
Sorry, Mark, I'd love to give you a lift to the airport, but my car has gone belly up on me again.
We were all set to have our picnic on Saturday, but the weather went belly up and we had to cancel at the last minute.
အသံုး။ ။The business went belly up after only six months.
Sorry, Mark, I'd love to give you a lift to the airport, but my car has gone belly up on me again.
We were all set to have our picnic on Saturday, but the weather went belly up and we had to cancel at the last minute.
down pat= ျပီးျပည့္စံုစြာနားလည္သည္၊ အမွားမရိွဘဲ လုပ္သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Make sure you practice these equations until you have them down pat.
I got my routine down pat so there wouldn't be any room for error during the performance.
အသံုး။ ။ Make sure you practice these equations until you have them down pat.
I got my routine down pat so there wouldn't be any room for error during the performance.
floccinaucinihilipilification(n) = တန္ဖိုးမဲ့အေနႏွင့္ ခန္႔မွန္းမူ
အသံထြက္။ ။(FLOK-si-NO-si-NY-HIL-i-PIL-i-fi-KAY-shuhn)
အသံုး။ ။ I have been gathering relevant state public investment data since 2000 and in that time have provided a consistent approach to calculating Our Fair Share. I hope I avoid the floccinaucinihilipilification.
အသံထြက္။ ။(FLOK-si-NO-si-NY-HIL-i-PIL-i-fi-KAY-shuhn)
အသံုး။ ။ I have been gathering relevant state public investment data since 2000 and in that time have provided a consistent approach to calculating Our Fair Share. I hope I avoid the floccinaucinihilipilification.
infundibuliform(adj) = ေခါင္းတိုင္ပံုသ႑ာန္ရိွေသာ၊ ကန္ေတာ့ပံုသ႑ာန္ရိွေသာ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (in-fuhn-DIB-yuh-luh-form)
အသံုး။ ။ The orifice was infundibuliform in shape; a wide circular depression several hundred meters in diameter that tapered down to depths deeper than anything.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (in-fuhn-DIB-yuh-luh-form)
အသံုး။ ။ The orifice was infundibuliform in shape; a wide circular depression several hundred meters in diameter that tapered down to depths deeper than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment