Idiom
if/when push comes to shove= အကယ္၍ အေျခအေန ဆိုးလာလွ်င္
အသံုး။ ။ I don’t want to sell the house, but if push comes to shove, I might have to.
အသံုး။ ။ I don’t want to sell the house, but if push comes to shove, I might have to.
(to be) in a bind= ခက္ခဲေသာ အေျခအေန အေနအထား
အသံုး။ ။ I’d be in a bind without a car. I drive everywhere these days.
အသံုး။ ။ I’d be in a bind without a car. I drive everywhere these days.
to lend an ear= ဂရုဏာသက္စြာျဖင့္ နားေထာင္ေပးသည္
အသံုး။ ။ My mother was always willing to lend an ear and offer what advice she could.
အသံုး။ ။ My mother was always willing to lend an ear and offer what advice she could.
(to be) out of your element= မရင္းႏွီး မက်ြမ္းက်င္ေသာ အေျခအေနေၾကာင့္ မေပ်ာ္မရႊင္ သက္ေတာင့္သက္သာမရိွ ျဖစ္သည္
အသံုး။ ။ I know you're out of your element in this new school, but you'll make friends soon, and things will get better.
အသံုး။ ။ I know you're out of your element in this new school, but you'll make friends soon, and things will get better.
(to be) left out in the cold= အဖြဲ႔အစည္း လႈပ္ရွားမႈ အက်ိဳးအျမတ္မွ ဖယ္ထုတ္သည္ မသိက်ိဳးက်ြန္ျပဳသည္
အသံုး။ ။ Everyone had something to do or somewhere to go. I felt left out in the cold.
အသံုး။ ။ Everyone had something to do or somewhere to go. I felt left out in the cold.
arctophile(n)= ကစားစရာ ဝက္ဝံရုပ္ေလးမ်ားကို နွစ္သက္ စုေဆာင္းသူ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (ARK-tuh-fyl)
အသံုး။ ။ I am a past president of the American Society of Teddy Bear Collectors.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (ARK-tuh-fyl)
အသံုး။ ။ I am a past president of the American Society of Teddy Bear Collectors.
pinetum(n) = နာနတ္ပင္ (သို႔) ကန္ေတာ႔ပံုအလွဆင္အပင္ စိုက္ခင္း
အသံထြက္။ ။ (py-NEE-tuhm)
အသံုး။ ။ The Archbishop had a pinetum botanical garden planted in 1835.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (py-NEE-tuhm)
အသံုး။ ။ The Archbishop had a pinetum botanical garden planted in 1835.
androcracy (n)= အမ်ိဳးသား အုပ္ခ်ဳပ္ စိုးစံေသာ လူမႈစံနစ္
အသံထြက္။ ။(an-DROK-ruh-see)
အသံုး။ ။ She advocated for a gylany, a partnership linking the two genders, in lieu of the present and historical androcracy.
အသံထြက္။ ။(an-DROK-ruh-see)
အသံုး။ ။ She advocated for a gylany, a partnership linking the two genders, in lieu of the present and historical androcracy.
gylany(n)= အမ်ိဳးသားႏွင့္ အမ်ိဳးသမီးတို႔ အုပ္ခ်ဳပ္ စိုးစံေသာ လူမႈစံနစ္
အသံုး။ ။ Gylany is balanced and equalitarian.
အသံုး။ ။ Gylany is balanced and equalitarian.
sillage(n)= ေရေမႊးရနံ တရစ္ရစ္ႏွင့္ ေနာက္တြင္က်န္ခဲ့ျခင္း
အသံထြက္။ ။(see-AHZH)
အသံုး။ ။neither scent has a very strong sillage.
အသံထြက္။ ။(see-AHZH)
အသံုး။ ။neither scent has a very strong sillage.
No comments:
Post a Comment