copper-bottomed (adj)=ယံုၾကည္စိတ္ခ်ရေသာ၊ အားကိုးရေသာ၊ စစ္မွန္ေသာ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (kop-uhr-BOT-uhmd)
အသံုး။ ။ In those circumstances, even copper-bottomed facts become contentious.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (kop-uhr-BOT-uhmd)
အသံုး။ ။ In those circumstances, even copper-bottomed facts become contentious.
senectitude(n)= အသက္ၾကီးခ်ိန္
အသံထြက္။ ။ (si-NEK-ti-tood, -tyood)
အသံုး။ ။ People think he has a happy senectitude , because during this period, apart from sleeping and eating, he almost no to do anything.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (si-NEK-ti-tood, -tyood)
အသံုး။ ။ People think he has a happy senectitude , because during this period, apart from sleeping and eating, he almost no to do anything.
late-term(adj)= ကိုယ္ဝင္ ရင္႔ခ်ိန္တြင္ျဖစ္ေသာ
အသံုး။ ။ I challenge anyone who thinks abortion is 'safe' to watch a video of a late-term abortion.
အသံုး။ ။ I challenge anyone who thinks abortion is 'safe' to watch a video of a late-term abortion.
above and beyond(phrase)= ေမ်ွာ္လင့္တာထက္ ေက်ာ္လြန္ျပီး၊ လိုအပ္တာထက္ ပိုမ်ား၊ ထို႔အျပင္
အသံုး။ ။ Your attention to details was above and beyond.
အသံုး။ ။ Your attention to details was above and beyond.
panic attack(n)= စိုးရိမ္စိတ္ေၾကာင့္ ရုတ္တရက္ ရင္တုန္ျပီး ေဇာေခ်ြးျပန္ျခင္း၊ ျပသနာတစ္ခုခုေၾကာင့္ ရင္စိုျခင္း။
အသံုး။ ။ Anyone who has never had a panic attack doesn't understand it.
အသံုး။ ။ Anyone who has never had a panic attack doesn't understand it.
Idiom
get the most out of = ႀကိဳးစားအားထုတ္မႈ၊ အက်ိဳးအျမတ္ရသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ I do what I can to get the most out of life.
အသံုး။ ။ I do what I can to get the most out of life.
to ask for trouble = ျပသနာ၊ အခက္အခဲ ျဖစ္ေအာင္ ျပဳမူေနထိုင္သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ If you wear light shoes for a long walk you're asking for trouble.
အသံုး။ ။ If you wear light shoes for a long walk you're asking for trouble.
to gain ground = ပိုျပီးေက်ာ္ၾကားလာသည္။ ပိုျပီးလူသိမ်ားလာသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Our new product is gaining ground against that of our competitor.
အသံုး။ ။ Our new product is gaining ground against that of our competitor.
euhemerism(n) = ဒ႑ာရီဆန္ေသာ နတ္ဘုရား(သို႔) သူရဲေကာင္း အယူအဆ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (yoo-HEE-muh-riz-uhm, -HEM-)
အသံုး။ ။ Worsaae rejected this view of prehistory as euhemerism.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (yoo-HEE-muh-riz-uhm, -HEM-)
အသံုး။ ။ Worsaae rejected this view of prehistory as euhemerism.
hymeneal(adj) = ထိမ္းျမွားလက္ထပ္ျခင္းႏွင့္ သက္ဆိုင္ေသာ
= မဂၤလာေတးသီခ်င္း၊ မဂၤလာကဗ်ာ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (hy-muh-NEE-uhl)
အသံုး။ ။ Wedding is a kind of rite promulgation to society when a female and male confirm the hymeneal relations between both of them.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (hy-muh-NEE-uhl)
အသံုး။ ။ Wedding is a kind of rite promulgation to society when a female and male confirm the hymeneal relations between both of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment