fine line(n) = အနည္းငယ္ ကြာျခားမႈ၊ တစ္ခုႏွင့္ တစ္ခု အလြန္ဆင္တူျခင္း၊
အသံုး။ ။ I knew that there was a fine line between panic and caution.
အသံုး။ ။ I knew that there was a fine line between panic and caution.
fair enough(phrase) = အက်ိဳးအေၾကာင္းဆီေလ်ာ္၍ ခြင့္ျပဳလက္ခံသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ She said she didn’t want to work for anyone else.’ ‘OK, fair enough.
အသံုး။ ။ She said she didn’t want to work for anyone else.’ ‘OK, fair enough.
teething problems(n) , teething troubles(n)= စီမံကိန္း၊ လုပ္ငန္း အစတြင္ ျဖစ္တတ္ေသာ ျပသနာေလးမ်ား၊
အသံုး။ ။ It's just that all marriages go through a few teething problems.
အသံုး။ ။ It's just that all marriages go through a few teething problems.
olid(adj)= အလြန္ အနံအသက္ဆိုးေသာ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (O-lid)
အသံုး။ ။ It was dark and musty, the carpet giving off an olid smell of mildew.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (O-lid)
အသံုး။ ။ It was dark and musty, the carpet giving off an olid smell of mildew.
ergophobia
= အလုပ္လုပ္ရန္ မႏွစ္သက္ျခင္း၊ အလုပ္ကို ေၾကာက္ရြံမႈ
အသံထြက္။ ။ (uhr-guh-FO-bee-uh)
အသံုး။ ။ Susan was still unable to work due to her past with the ergophobia.
အသံထြက္။ ။ (uhr-guh-FO-bee-uh)
အသံုး။ ။ Susan was still unable to work due to her past with the ergophobia.
Inactivated Influenza= လကၡဏာမေတြ႔ရေသာ တုပ္ေကြး
Haemophilus Influenzae b (Hib)=ကူးဆက္ျမန္ တုပ္ေကြး ကာကြယ္ေဆး
Inactivated Poliovirus (IPV)= လကၡဏာမေတြ႔ရေသာ အာရံုေႀကာဆိုင္ရာ ဗိုင္းရပ္စ္ ကာကြယ္ေဆး
Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (PPV)= နမိုးနီးယား ကူးစက္ျမန္ေရာဂါကာကြယ္ေဆး
Rotavirus (RV5/RV1)=ငယ္ရြယ္သူမ်ားတြင္ အျဖစ္မ်ားေသာ အထက္လွန္ေအာက္ေလ်ာ ေရာဂါပိုး ကာကြယ္ေဆး
Haemophilus Influenzae b (Hib)=ကူးဆက္ျမန္ တုပ္ေကြး ကာကြယ္ေဆး
Inactivated Poliovirus (IPV)= လကၡဏာမေတြ႔ရေသာ အာရံုေႀကာဆိုင္ရာ ဗိုင္းရပ္စ္ ကာကြယ္ေဆး
Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (PPV)= နမိုးနီးယား ကူးစက္ျမန္ေရာဂါကာကြယ္ေဆး
Rotavirus (RV5/RV1)=ငယ္ရြယ္သူမ်ားတြင္ အျဖစ္မ်ားေသာ အထက္လွန္ေအာက္ေလ်ာ ေရာဂါပိုး ကာကြယ္ေဆး
horse sense = သာမန္အသိ၊ သာမန္ဗဟုသုတ။
အသံုး။ ။ pure horse sense should tell you not to stand so close to the space heater.
အသံုး။ ။ pure horse sense should tell you not to stand so close to the space heater.
on second thought (phrase)= ျပန္လည္စဥ္းစားျပီးေနာက္။ ထပ္တစ္ခါ စဥ္းစားျပီးေနာက္။
အသံုး။ ။ We don’t need an umbrella. On second thought, maybe we do.
အသံုး။ ။ We don’t need an umbrella. On second thought, maybe we do.
steaming mad = အလြန္ေဒါသထြက္ေသာ
အသံုး။ ။ The principal was steaming mad when he found that his office had been vandalized.
အသံုး။ ။ The principal was steaming mad when he found that his office had been vandalized.
Idioms
cool as cucumber=ေအးတိေအးစက္ေနသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ She was as cool as cucumber even when she cought red handed, stealing money from drawer.
cool as cucumber=ေအးတိေအးစက္ေနသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ She was as cool as cucumber even when she cought red handed, stealing money from drawer.
red-handed(adj)= လက္ပူးလက္က်ပ္
အသံုး။ ။ I caught him red-handed, stealing a wallet.
အသံုး။ ။ I caught him red-handed, stealing a wallet.
cool off= ျငိမ္သက္သည္၊ ေဒါသေျပသည္၊ အပူေလ်ာ႔ေစသည္၊ ထင္ရွားေသာ ေဆာင္ရြက္မူမ်ား ရပ္တန္႔သြားသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ I knew things would cool off eventually.
I'm sorry I got angry. I'll cool off in a minute.
I wish my soup would cool off. I'm hungry.
The stock market cooled off after the latest unemployment report was released.
အသံုး။ ။ I knew things would cool off eventually.
I'm sorry I got angry. I'll cool off in a minute.
I wish my soup would cool off. I'm hungry.
The stock market cooled off after the latest unemployment report was released.
keep cool= စိတ္ေအးေအးထားသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ If Sally could just keep cool before a race, she could probably win.
အသံုး။ ။ If Sally could just keep cool before a race, she could probably win.
really cool = အထူးေကာင္းမြန္သည္၊ အထူးစြဲေဆာင္မူရိွသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ That's really cool.
အသံုး။ ။ That's really cool.
cool about= စိတ္မဆိုးဘဲ လက္ခံသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ My mum was cool about whatever I wore.
အသံုး။ ။ My mum was cool about whatever I wore.
look cool= စြဲေဆာင္မူရိွသည္၊ ဖက္ရွင္က်သည္။
အသံုး။ ။ Many young people start smoking because they think it looks cool.
အသံုး။ ။ Many young people start smoking because they think it looks cool.
cool look, cool response= ေမွ်ာ္လင့္ထားသလို ရင္ႏွီးမႈမရိွ
အသံုး။ ။ Luke gave her a cool look.
အသံုး။ ။ Luke gave her a cool look.
that’s cool, it’s cool= နားလည္ျပီး သေဘာတူသည္။
အသံုး။ ။ OK, Ryan, that’s cool, I can do it.
အသံုး။ ။ OK, Ryan, that’s cool, I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment