Viewer Counter

Sunday, 23 June 2019

Floor(n,v)= ကြမ်းခင်း၊ အထပ်၊ အလဲထိုးသည်၊ အံအားသင့်စေသည်၊ရှုပ်ထွေးစေသည်။
အသုံး။   ။ He was floored with a single punch to the head.
              I didn't know what to say - I was completely floored.

flock(v)= အုပ်စုဖွဲ့သွားလာသည်၊ အလှဆင်သည်။
flock to something(Idiom)= အမြှောက်အများလာကြသည်။
အသုံး။   ။ You can flock a living Christmas tree to achieve the effect of natural snow.
             The kids flocked to the movie theater on Saturday afternoon.

turns out(phrasal verb)= မမျှော်လင့်ဘဲဖြစ်လာသည်၊ နောက်ဆုံးအံအားသင့်စွာ ရှာဖွေတွေ့ရှိသည်၊ ပွဲတော်တစ်ခုခုသို့သွားသည်၊ အမြှောက်အများထုတ်လုပ်သည်၊ နေရာမှ ဇွတ်အတင်းနှင်ထုတ်ခံရသည်၊ အိတ်ကပ် လွယ်အိပ်မှ ပစ္စည်းများဖယ်ထုတ်သည်
အသုံး။   ။ Obviously, I’m disappointed at the way things have turned out.
              The truth turned out to be stranger than we had expected.
              Thousands of people turned out to welcome the team home.
              The company turns out 2,000 small planes a year.
              Our landlord turned us out on the street.
              The police made them turn out their pockets.

inputs(n,v)= စနစ်တခုတွင် ထည့်သွင်းရမည် အရင်းအမြစ်အချက်အလက်။ စီမံကိန်း အဖွဲ့အစည်းသို့ပေးသော အကူအညီ အကြံဉာဏ်။ ကွန်ပျူတာထဲသို့ အချက်အလက်များထည့်သွင်းသည်။
အသုံး။   ။ I didn't have much input into the project .
              We want input on product development from employees and potential
              His account details had been input incorrectly.
              customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idioms to stick in your gulle/throat/crawt= လက်ခံရန် သို့မဟုတ် သဘောတူရန် ခက်ခဲသော/မဖြစ်နိူင်သော အသုံး။   ။ The way that Bob was fired has...