Disparate(adj) = နှိုင်းယှဉ်မရနိုင်အောင် ခြားနားလွန်းသော
အသုံး။ ။ Even though they are identical twins, they have such disparate personalities that it’s impossible to get them confused.
Desperate(adj) = အလွန်အမင်းဖြစ်ချင်သော၊ အလွန်ဆိုးဝါးသော၊
အသုံး။ ။ I’m desperate for a cup of tea.
Our situation is desperate. We are completely out of supplies.
chatter(v)= စကား တတွတ်တွတ်ပြောသည်။
အသုံး။ ။ He chattered happily about nothing in particular.
natter(v)= အရေးမပါသောစကား တတွတ်တွတ်ပြောသည်။
အသုံး။ ။ You natter all day long at the hospital.
avert(v)= မျက်နှာလွဲသည်၊ ကာကွယ်တားဆီးသည်။
အသုံး။ ။ I averted my gaze/eyes while he dressed.
The last-minute agreement averted renewed fighting.
Avoid(v)= ရှောင်သည်။
အသုံး။ ။ Avoid that area after dark.
Emigrant(n,adj)= အခြားနေရာတစ်ခုသို့ အခြေချနေထိုင်ရန် ထွက်ခွါခြင်း/သော
အသုံး။ ။ In the hotel where I passed the night, most of the servants seemed to be emigrants from Canada.
immigrant(n)= နိုင်ငံခြားတိုင်းပြည်တွင် အမြဲနေထိုင်ရန် ဝင်ရောက်လာသူ
အသုံး။ ။ Millions of immigrants came to America from Europe in the 19th century.
migrant(n)= အလုပ်အကိုင်ရှာရန် တနေရာမှ တနေရာ ရွေ့ပြောင်းနေထိုင်သူ
အသုံး။ ။ The government divides asylum-seekers into economic migrants and genuine refugees.
အသုံး။ ။ Even though they are identical twins, they have such disparate personalities that it’s impossible to get them confused.
Desperate(adj) = အလွန်အမင်းဖြစ်ချင်သော၊ အလွန်ဆိုးဝါးသော၊
အသုံး။ ။ I’m desperate for a cup of tea.
Our situation is desperate. We are completely out of supplies.
chatter(v)= စကား တတွတ်တွတ်ပြောသည်။
အသုံး။ ။ He chattered happily about nothing in particular.
natter(v)= အရေးမပါသောစကား တတွတ်တွတ်ပြောသည်။
အသုံး။ ။ You natter all day long at the hospital.
avert(v)= မျက်နှာလွဲသည်၊ ကာကွယ်တားဆီးသည်။
အသုံး။ ။ I averted my gaze/eyes while he dressed.
The last-minute agreement averted renewed fighting.
Avoid(v)= ရှောင်သည်။
အသုံး။ ။ Avoid that area after dark.
Emigrant(n,adj)= အခြားနေရာတစ်ခုသို့ အခြေချနေထိုင်ရန် ထွက်ခွါခြင်း/သော
အသုံး။ ။ In the hotel where I passed the night, most of the servants seemed to be emigrants from Canada.
immigrant(n)= နိုင်ငံခြားတိုင်းပြည်တွင် အမြဲနေထိုင်ရန် ဝင်ရောက်လာသူ
အသုံး။ ။ Millions of immigrants came to America from Europe in the 19th century.
migrant(n)= အလုပ်အကိုင်ရှာရန် တနေရာမှ တနေရာ ရွေ့ပြောင်းနေထိုင်သူ
အသုံး။ ။ The government divides asylum-seekers into economic migrants and genuine refugees.
No comments:
Post a Comment